The Moon That Rises in the Day

Hh i could try to help with redrawing (im not too good tho) if anyone can translate it TT
Edit: someone who knows korean, make a group with me so we can try to finish this webtoon o(-<
I'll clean/redraw and im not v experienced but ill do anything to see this webtoon fully translated (im desperate)

Please UPDATE this OMGG it's soo frustrating to waitt for 1 yearr and there r no updates yet when the webtoon is already completed!!!

THANK YOU FOR PICKKING THIS UP 😭 OMYGOD!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR A LONG TIME!

I'm just uploading everything in the wrong order hahah,, It's a good time to reread though !! so it's best to have everything here (except I can't find weblation's chapter 59 in batoto or anywhere OTL)

Hello everyone! Does someone know where I could find some spoilers? I am dying to know how it ends. Thanks 😊

Are..are they going to finally finish translating this series? Please don't give me false hope 😢

Holy guacamole! I’m crying... I’m seriously crying... Someone kind enough with tons of brain cells to spare is finally continuing this project. Thank you kind hearted souls! Thank you!!!! *bows while crying*

In a way I feel sorry for jiwon. He just wanted to be more and things happened and it got out of control

Damn i wish i was a translator so that i could help 😭😭😭

I'm really into this series
Doha is my face as well
I just want him to find happiness

I ended up reading the entire series in a day, my god it's an intense emotional rollercoaster! Thanks for picking up the translation, otherwise I'd never have found one of my now favourite drama webtoons!

I actually know how the stories end by looking at the original comic,but I don't know how to use the spoiler tag

#spoiler#

Pls tell me what happens!! I’ve been dying to know the ending and why exactly did the Female lead kill the guy in the past ;-;

Nevermind I just found the spoilers on reddit. I’m so sad

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

thank you so much for the translation 🥰
it stopped for a long time so i thought no one is gonna complete translating 😭
i thank you from my heart literally ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread