The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

aaah thank you for the chapter! can't wait to see pryde get along with everyone lol

Dex-chan lover
this looks good but too bad the heroine already have that kind of mentality where she thinks everthing will follow the game story and keep saying she gonna be evil in the future no matter what when all these things are so easily avoided because in the end it is how you act as a person

htt

Group Leader
I fell hard for the art.
Story builds really slowly, there's so much repeated exposition in the early chapters.

The art's so nice, though

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I don't mind a slow build up with a story if it's interesting. I am interested :p sure typical "reincarnated as villainess" thing, but seems some of the details of the premise are different enough.

Contributor
Story is like bakarina but a bit more serious, art is very good indeed. <3

Dex-chan lover
Huh, seems almost like there's some greater force trying to keep the course of history on track with the story almost?
That might keep things interesting, like, is there some divine being possibly manipulating things?

Dex-chan lover
"Witch like?" Girl, you look pretty as a fairy... albeit a fairy with bags under her eyes, but fairy nevertheless.

Also, I do like the art style, the soft strokes. Gives it a bit of a different feeling. A good one I recon. Now, let's see whether its good vibes will hold for at the very least few more chapters. These things do have a bad habit of rapid deterioration of quality. Let's hope this time it is not the case.

Dex-chan lover
@amc9988 True, but I think here the MC is worried that the game story/fate/destiny will eventually push her towards her villainous outcome no matter what good deeds she does to change the scenario.

Dex-chan lover
@htt WN story's still going strong, new chapter updated everyday. Currently there's 850 chapters.

htt

Group Leader
@zz2000 yep, I'm reading it)

@greendragon this is what happens when I have a drama playing in the background while typesetting. fixies incoming, thanks for the catch

Dex-chan lover
Nothing to do with this but... I've noticed almost every of such translated manga always seem to use in-laws rather than step or foster or whatever... I wonder why.

Why does she keep yapping about being push into the game's route? You know what the game you did, so don't do it, simple. Can't change how the story goes? Well, your supposedly dead father is quite alive and is standing right in front of you, miss that, did ya? Also, it doesn't seem like her actions are controlled or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread