The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP I think she's just afraid that destiny/fate will intervene and make her out to ultimately become the villainess regardless of what new improved things she does now.

People complaining about pacing and it’s only been 2 chapters? 😂

Maybe wait and see what the pacing is like before complaining about an introduction essentially.

As for Pryde, I think she is worried because until now (before she regained her memories) she was acting exactly like the game’s Pryde. When she recalled her prior memories she also said the exact words she said in the game and she also did so when she met Stayle.

Just because she managed to save her father doesn’t mean that will calm all her fears.

And thanks for the translation! ^^

Group Leader
Am I seeing things?? I was sure it said brother-in-law just now..... which weirded me out, but now suddenly it said, "stepbrothers"

Did the uploader fixed it while I'm mid-reading? Or am I losing my mind???

Aggregator gang
Oh wait, i thought Pryde had her father's red hair, her sis had her mother's blond hair?

Aggregator gang
I don't understand page 11. What is she talking about, saying that people who work for the royal family are unable to change their gender or their age? Is that a thing?

Is someone gonna tl the novel? Or is someone translating it already? If not though I really wanna try translating it!

I’m a sucker for wn like this 🤫

Good luck hon. Hopefully you can fix everything before it's too late. 🤞🏻

Thank you for translating this.

Users who are viewing this thread