The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Oh, you can still put him in a slave contract, just let him see his mom from time to time and don't be a smug cunt about tricking him into signing his life away.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually happy she's not a bakarina tbh. Girls got agency. She knows not to be evil to people. But she's also coming at this from the perspective of someone who has empathy with no reduction in awareness.

Huh, that's so stupid.... "...but ultimately life follows the whims of the game" how tf did she reach that conclusion after changing the game plot day before ????

Fed-Kun's army
why is she so stressed about it ? she just don't have to enslave him right? like don't go to his room or wait until tomorrow or something

Dex-chan lover
Lol I was hoping I had his name wrong but I couldn't think of anything but stale

Dex-chan lover
Uhhhh... The game last boss is the "Daughter of evil".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-G3ehgbS_Y&list=PLU0Er-tQfTmGEZ-LJ4Is0ZXuGx2jXCoFr&index=27&t=0s

Wait... those that are appointed to Royal Position can't age? They are made immortal or just ageless?
WAIT! They can change genders at will in this country? What? (assuming "gender" refers to "Sex" not the subjective quality that is "gender" nowadays)

Can't you just sign the contract without changing it and then tell him to go see his mother? Or take his mother as a servant so they can still be close by while he does his job.
There are so many ways to solve this situation that it hurts...

She seems hella stressed but it's not like she has to force herself to do those things right?? Or is it because she keeps seeing those visions so she thinks it's inevitable?? Idk

Life follow according to the whim of the game? WHAT HOW WHY? Ugh I'm immediately putting this in low tier otome villainess type story

who is naming these children? Pryde (pride) and Stayle (stale)? we can do better than that 😅

In the end, it's just a game. You can't change what has been set in stone. Even if you do, many events will follow as the game coded it to be. Maybe, there is chance...

And the facial expressions are everything, Matsuura Bunko did a great job in portraying the emotions.

Double-page supporter
I have to say, why most of these story features completly disfunctional systems (not that monarchy itself isn't dysfunctional, but we are in the superliminal layers of dysfunctional)?
Granted I can see the value of having an adivsor inserted into the family from a lower background, but:
1)Requiring to signing a subordination contract who even disallow to go away from a person
2)Basically forcing him away from their mother without even providing provisions for her, under the name of royal authority
3)Handcuffing him becouse he try to escape this fate.
Is what do you call adopting? Isn't this already basically slavery? Removing his agency, forcing him to sign the contract that restrict his freedom.
Wasn't a child with actually no family available?
This is not only unethical, this is evil.

Rather than scenes in “the game” these are just visions warning her of a possible twisted future that would ultimately lead to her demise no??

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm just a paranoid jerk, but I would have definitely kept the enslavement contract out of fear of traitors, unless there are other drawbacks currently unmentioned. (it seems like she's going to have more than a fair share of death flags, and Shayle might be one of them) I mean, she could easily just not abuse the contract by not giving commands, and she could send him off to his mother anyways. As long as there's no other information, there's no reason to NOT have an enslavement contract over a subordination contract.

Dex-chan lover
What does she mean people cant change their gender or age on page 11?? like they cant do that anyway?
Am i stupid? Is the TL stupid? Or the author? I dont get it
And holy shit why would they let such a crazy kid near the next queen i mean HE ATTACKED THE GUARDS

Dex-chan lover
Tearing some kid away from his loving family and putting him on the rails for a lot of political power seems pretty messed up, as a system. I'm already not big on the whole hereditary monarchy, but it makes at least a modicum of sense and is pretty much inevitable in medieval times. But adding a random kind into the mix, and give him every reason to be resentful? So many ways this can go wrong.

...what do you mean inevitable? as long as you don't act the same way as before your memories you'll be fine. For the similar dialog as the game... isn't that merely a coincidence? it's not like you're forced to say that like the Death Flag shows no sign of ending manga. Not to mention the fact that the father is still alive and well. Honestly, that's just your paranoia talking, princess.

Dex-chan lover
@RayREI
Aren't they being coincidences more scary than being forced to?
At least being forced you can see that something is actively going against your will, as long as you can resist it then it's clear.

Users who are viewing this thread