The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

So I read the novel cos I am curious and

The prime minister is a piece of shit. He went around talking badly about pryde, how she is being selfish and harrassing stayle.

Stayle heard about it tho and decided to devote himself even more. He won't let her stain her hands even if his hands stained black, he will protect her. Good boy stayle 😭😭

my goodness remembering the worst memories when it''s not even done by you is the worst. If they have the same face they might brainwash themselves into thinking they are that person and actually become what she sees.

@theilikepie easy because she is 6 years old and has a group. She is not directly guiding it but could be her clan/family or a third party. yet, who is the head of the group? the younger princess =p. Like a title about a flower growth. Do you talk about the soil that is actually the main and the most important ingredient for the plant to grow or only talk about the plant/flower?

Obviously, as a child she won't think about it AT LEAST this is like the fake cinderella who is a grown-up woman who reincarnated in the body of a princess that is 10 years old. I am not sure if that is the case. I can only point at the younger sister's family pulling the strings. Sorry if I went ahead and I assumed people would connect the dots and think deeper and understand what I wrote and will assume I meant to say not the 6 years old princess but a grow-up next to her. I was a bit too ahead for your understanding...

I wonder if the younger princess would be good, evil, or just another transmigrated person. I know a few stories where the MC in the story is actually kind and become friends with the new MC. Another one that the MC in the story is actually an evil person and actually was a two-faced person, another time was just someone misguided and the evil person was someone else that was always "helping her", or a transmigrated person and became twisted.

or like the new MC who came from our word came to this world but is a normal person and just want to survive. I know a manga that shows that the villainess and the heroine are from our world and end up friends. The villainess became respected and admired by her nation and the heroine was known by the people but is not admired as much as the villainess.

Fed-Kun's army
Uwaaa.... That's pretty dark... :'))
And looking at the last image, it's fine to assume the little sister is nice. At worst, she is the one who got manipulated just like Jeannette in WMMAP...? 🤔

But that prime minister looks like he's a life enemy with Pryde already.. XD

that's dark. I'm delighted to think that the heroine isn't bad this time. the whole the heroine is a bitch is kinda getting boring but this has been a good chapter. gives me same vibes as I'm keeping the last boss but sad n dark or maybe that's just me bc of the artstyle.

anyways, thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@MeiraEve @Mintzu
Iirc the prime minister's story arc will be around Chp 61. Let's just say he looks down own Pryde since he finds her spoilt and beneath his lofty standards of what royals should be like.

But will she get along with the little sister? The drawing at the end of this chapter gives me hope, but I really want to get along and be close for once.

AAAAGSSSYSSUSYYSFyhhb nb hcfvbbg
such a good story,,, i lovee the artt!!? tysm !

Aggregator gang
If you think about it, having a princess with the power of precognition being so scared of her future self must be damn terrifying.

Thanks for the translation~

This may sound weird given that he is the first love interest but oh my god that backstory hit me hard. I wouldn't mind if they end up together

Fed-Kun's army
that was a real fuckin one two punch setup huh? first you get me with the murder scene to the liver then the cute bit hit me in the chin

@uwumis turns out majority of people that play mm likes seven more than everything else. I'm a die-hard sevens fan and i'm proud of it.😏

Contributor
Stayle should be a good ML now, it will be nice to see him and Pryde together.

Aggregator gang
@theilikepie: i have read manga/comics and novels for 15 years, and i am saying this as a mother myself. A mother should never neglect her children, and no parent should shower their children with only love. Children won't grow up with only love, they need proper education. The mother of this series is the worst kind of mothers, even worse than those who abuse their kids. She doesn't have a single bit of responsibility for the live she has delivered to the world. Love from the father, luxury live or anything else only helps her to be an empty shell with rotten soul, she will get no future, no hope, no happiness.

Group Leader
I think there are ninjas cutting onions near me... (。º̩̩́⌓º̩̩̀).゜

Users who are viewing this thread