The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People

Thank you thnk you thankyouthankyouhankyou thankyou thankyou thank yoilu AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY

Thank you!!!

(Maybe if the queen had been present as a parent her daughter would've turned out better in the original timeline...)

Group Leader
This story is so unique, I love the MC relationship with the OG Heroine, like how a real sisters' relationship should be and her younger sister personality isn't twisted like other isekai mangas๐Ÿ’

Love this story!๐Ÿ’Ÿ

This is just a theory since I have yet to read the WN & LN but...
When she says "cut down the one that became the enemy of the country" it looks like that she refers not just to the corrupt, but to herself as well (since yknow... she's the final boss after all)
๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thaaaaaaank youuuu soo muccch!!!!!
I've been looking forward to it every month!! You just made my day. Thank you!!

@Nicebutton7
I read this from somewhere, even if she is loved by her parents it wouldn't change her destiny to become the villain and the enemy of the country.
The reason being is that the Will of the world will lead her and control her to walk on that path no matter what. I think that's why her mother foresees nothing but her becoming a tyrant, and had to give up on her.
Good thing is that the young sister has the power to neutralize/block the Will of the world, so as long as they stick together she will be fine.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

is that a gun-
Yes, it is. Part of the setting; she doesn't invent them or anything.

The title... I'll be back later once I can digest it.
I'll shorten it for you: "The Villain Decides to Be Good."

The twist here is that she's pretty sure she'll end up evil anyway, so she's splitting her efforts between doing good and also trying to get capable people to commit to killing her if/when she goes bad.

I just started reading this today and I can't help but to feel bad for Pryde. It's kinda sad that her mother gave up on her before she tries to do anything for her, she just let her vision flow and continue until she can't see it now, she can't even treat her like how she treats the younger sister because she's thinks she's not a good mother but it's a good thing that her father is there for her. I'm such a sucker for villainesses and I can't help but love the younger siblings and older sister get along well and unlike OG heroines out there, I'm glad her younger sister and brother loves her.

And by the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS! LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS! โค๏ธ

Users who are viewing this thread