The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Correct Way to Deal with Betrayal

Double-page supporter
@Lustrius im sayin that i dont like to hit women unless they attack first and go for your life and im saying that ratchet hoes look bad

Selling instead of buying?¿ lol wtf....yes, gender equality brother, respect.....shit getting interesting....

@Flashplayer0CD Ohhh k. But i mean, she stole your fortune man. Also, if you hit the man you got to hit the women too as if you don't, that's not gender neutral which the last thing you want is to offend someone. And she did essentially go for your life as she and her boyfriend literally stole your life savings and gambled it all away.

Double-page supporter
@Lustrius no i totally agree im saying dont hit them unless they do something first. Im 100% with you ill slap tf out anyone my hands E for everyone.

Fun fact , in italian "finocchio", the name of the slave trader, means something like faggot

Fed-Kun's army
i like this guy already. his head is screwed on too tight. but i worry for his future party, hopefully they dont do dumb stuff like this too
walter is scarred already, i think he's leaving to work in a farm after all this

Mc believes in gender equality, amazing, 11/10! best mc so far! ngl I had low expectations but... AMAZING!! BAZINGA!!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he will sell these two. My guess he will give them two options: work for him to pay off the debt or get sold. You either get teammates who have to fight to avoid slavery and full control of the clan or you get your money back.

Users who are viewing this thread