The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - True Genius

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
That’s pretty insane. Legit “wanna see me do it again” tier

Man, the entire reason I liked this so far was that the idea of having to play it smart and work with the odds against you seemed neat. This completely undoes that.

Dex-chan lover
All I know is that she already got some big buffs on her tho holy mama

So if we say he started that timer with the order do catch killer rabits...
having her say: Accel Quintuble... then saying: I'm back... Here you go 13Killer Rabits... I've knocked all of them out
And then the timer beeped 0.8 seconds...
She not only moves fast but also talk in Flash speeds XD

Mc can buff people but what’s his limit? Like can he buff an entire city or something or only a small group? If it’s a city then mc can literally be a final boss and even if it’s a small group, he can just find op teammates like the assassin woman and say a few words and boom, unkillable. It also doesn’t seem to affect his mp since he shouted 10 million buffs at his original party and it seems like it uses mp per usage of buffs and not mp per person affected by the buffs.

So accel accelerates brain activity, protects against air friction, neutralizes supersonic boom and I'm not even gonna bother calculating hueg acceleration force applied...

Users who are viewing this thread