The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Weakest and the Most Evil Seeker

Dex-chan lover
@Magaso
I was an Alliance player, and I know exactly much we bemoaned the Horde having shamans while we only got paladins. It wasn't even close to a contest, and there was a reason that most world firsts were done by Horde.
Have to say, though. I NEVER missed regeants once they were removed, lol.

damn im kinda sad she will get gang raped probably for the rest of her life. Such wasted beauty

Fed-Kun's army
Hot damn this is getting spicy. Love the worldbuilding, Love the characters, this is going to be a fun read.

Group Leader
@Bool
Thanks for reading my translation of the novel as well!
As you've noticed, I'm deliberately translating this with a more Japanese feel compared to the novel, leaving the honorifics and words like Okama in.
To answer your question specifically, that scout's nickname is hilarious af and I'll wait to see if it actually appears in the manga before deciding. If it appears, I'll try to have something that flows well since its so long lol.

Dex-chan lover
I love it, it's nice to finally see an MC that doesn't let himself get walked on constantly.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

What interesting is that in a later chapter
walter says the priest girl actually likes the MC but realized he wasnt interested in a romantic partner so she substituted him with the other guys in the party

This manga just takes the "MC just talks his way out of sticky situations" cliché and takes it to the next level.

It really does have to be like that. When someone betrays your trust, especially to the degree of owing several million dollars, they really do not deserve any form of redemption or pity. I feel that Walter would either quit from emotional trauma of seeing how easily his most trusted comrades betrayed him, or he might be more inclined to be loyal to Noel because he maybe admires his stoicism more. Still, poor guy, he just wanted to adventure and hang with friends but all this shit comes crashing down and he's unable to do anything. This is why, even if you're the "leader" of the team, doesn't mean you have to keep everything to yourself. Leaders should be able to express their anxieties too, obviously you want that reinforcement and affirmation from your teammates, even if you were the one they look up to.

dayum!, He's my kind of MC

also anyone know what manga that girl with white hair, blue and red eyes and showing off her underbewbs from the last page?..i would also glad to know the red haired one from the left

Damn, so far MC has become 1 of my fav character, and thanks for the translation, guess imma hit the novel now

Group Leader
@SirFapsalot
First off, cheers to your username. XD

Underbewbs:
She will be in this one soon
ngqntdg.png

The red-haired Nanya unfortunately doesn't have a manga. She's from a novel called Unmotivated Hero's Tale

Users who are viewing this thread