The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Weakest and the Most Evil Seeker

Dex-chan lover
Wtf? Didnt those slaves sell out their teammates first? If putting them in the talker's shoes then would that goggle guy not do the same thing I wonder.

Dex-chan lover
I’m so weak lol. Betrayal destruction of this level is like straight dopamine for me.

Enthusiastic to see how it continues.

Dex-chan lover
I see. A chaotic Neutral!! Just how I like it, everything for the sake of "self".

Dex-chan lover
I'm probably gonna drop this. I know it's late to say this now, but I was hoping those two have some valid and logical reason to backdown from the deal instead of just something stupid and forced like this.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
"The punishment would be death if it was me"

Not worth it. You may not even satisfy your desire and you don't get to recover any bits of your stolen money. It's much better to sell them as slaves.

Fed-Kun's army
yea walter wont cut it, he's just rough on the outside.
our boy is just straight up villain

Dex-chan lover
Would rather be male and a slave than female and a slave. Because well being a women sucks back then with being a slave and other stuff

Users who are viewing this thread