The Mute Girl and Her New Friend (Webcomic) - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I always perferd the webcomic over the serialization, don't get me wrong it's nice Mashiro has more friends in the Serialization, but I like the chapters of just the two of them and the serialization eventually did not have as much of that

Dex-chan lover
I swear mute girl knows that she can read minds and is just playing along, there have been various moments where mute girls seems to be reacting as if she is aware of the mind reading.

That or psychic girl wears her feelings on her sleeves, so she is easy to read for mute girl.

Im always expecting mute girl to think "I really love you twintails-chan be with me forever" and then twintails blushing and getting red as a tomato and then the relationship progress like that with some awkwardness and some drama because of the ability

I've been missing my yuri fluff recently so this was a good meal. The shining smile on her face when she heard they'd be going back to the arcade together again was soul-healing.

Translator, are you still gonna translate the rest of the chapters? I heard that the raws are 90+ now

Users who are viewing this thread