The Mysterious Kamiura-san - Oneshot

Friendly reminder that japan has an oppressive societal focus on marriage and no gay marriage, so gays and lesbians enter sham marriages for the sake of living a normal life

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the upload this oneshot is a truly epic display of wholesomeness from two gals just being pals.

This cheating ruined everything.

After Higashide scandal, I was really hate cheating althought it is fiction 2D 😆

Arranged marriage?? Bahahaha that lame shit still happen huh...well if i were her, i won't give a single f 'bout my parents or whoever that related to the issue

Group Leader
Not a fan of this one. Cheating is inexcusable, no matter the circumstances. Cheating on top of cheating? That's despicable. Full stop. No amount of romanticizing can make that seem okay.

@nonameanonymous82435 eh sham marriages dont really hurt anybody but the gay person. its also more productive to blame society/laws/homophobes instead of gay people here. "growing up" also doesnt make you less susceptible to hate crimes or allow you to marry who you love but i agree that it would be ideal if lgbt people didnt have to worry about this stuff. cheating is mostly unforgivable though.

@urhidk
"muh sOcIeTaL pReSsUrE"
What a surprise, doubling down - do people like you ever get off script and entertain the possibility of having an original thought of their own? I'll give you benefit of the doubt though - if you'll ever find yourself in analogous situation (something I really wish for) - whether as a child or person in a relationship (preferably both) - and after that still feel like saint patron of intersectional oppression ready to preach the scripture, you can come back here and repeat this low-effort, brain dead, virtue signalling piece of apologetia. At the very least then it will be honest, if nothing else.

"iT wAs BeYoNd My CoNtRoL I'm A vIcTim oF cIrCuMsTaNcEs"

...really, do grow up.

@nonameanonymous82435
Hm. Gay marriage is literally illegal. LGBT people are literally assaulted/murdered for their sexualities. Parents or relatives send their kids to conversion camps or shock therapy, or sometimes even forcibly have sex with their kids as "corrective rape." It is absolutely undoubtedly more productive to blame society rather than the gay person for a sham marriage that really does not hurt anybody but the gay person.

I don't know if this is an elaborate troll, you lack basic human empathy, or are just plain stupid, but everything I said in my initial comment is quite frankly, absolutely true. You can continue to respond with more bombastic, faux-academic vocabulary but it simply will not make up for the clear lack of any nuance, or any cohesive point in the slightest. Quite frankly, this was one of the stupidest, most pretentious comments I have ever read.

You sound really bitter. And who are you quoting? 😐

Users who are viewing this thread