The Necromancer Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Necromancer wants to be Hired

haha xD. I once came across a ln/wn which was translated by a person whose site's name was The Google Translator or something. I thought it was just a sarcastic joke, needless to say I soon found out otherwise.

Not gonna be surprised if Google makes better AI for translation next few years. Where the more you use it the better it gets.

skbgksnd i love the translators/scanlators remarks or shinenigans at the credit page sometimes 😂

Dex-chan lover
This is the latest raw chapter, next one comes out this June.

Couldn't find any source LN/WN for this, so I'm assuming this title is manga-original.

Haha I had a feeling last chapter Anq would have a issue with the google translate comment.

Dex-chan lover
lance is funny, the way mc misunderstand also funny

but i'd prefer if he can talk directly aswell, it will be more lively in da house with his personality.

also hearing how your raw ingredient talk is.. ew.

Fed-Kun's army
….….….…a ship.
This is definitely a ship. I can smell the wind. It's ready to sail.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry. Google Translate is a useful and viable tool if the translator bothers to double check the words, meanings and rephrase it properly.

Then there are losers that do word for word translations and got everything wrong, just like how someone once "subtitled" Yagami Light (Death Note) into Don't Door.

Users who are viewing this thread