The Necromancer Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Necromancer wants to be Hired

Fed-Kun's army
@Waymastah
yeah but that depents on the definition i mean what is considered a dead beeing in this setting^^ i guess most birds would have fetilised eggs? And in medival time there probably werent the same type of chicken like we have today?

Dex-chan lover
I can see in the future her losing her job as maid... And instead becoming wife!

Dex-chan lover
Of course it is. As long as it isn't a long or complex sentences, GTrans usually is accurate. Tho it's better to just use online dictionary if you just want to know the meaning of a kanji.

@Bluedudu

I'm actually not sure. It seems that the breeding and raising of chickens is really old, reaching Europe from India and Southern Asia around the 3000 BCE, but I dunno how controlled their raising was back then.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my comment about the maid's culinary prowess. It was just an offhand comment, but now I understand my view was too shallow when making it.

Aggregator gang
kinda agree with the translation for kanji, i usually use wakan instead of google translate though

Dex-chan lover
@Tradless There are vegetables in their world that do that: they're called Mandragoras.

@icarushector Well, anything can be purified, or for that matter rendered holy, when you cook the hell out of it.

@Nep Was just thinking that.
During highschool (hell, even college), there were always few friends that'd translate English homework (to Croatian) via Google Translate. The thing is, Croatian (I think all Slavic and Romance languages) has those things that GoogleTranslated are called cases which English doesn't. So, GoogleTranslating from Croatian to English almost always worked, often better than doing it yourself but it never worked other way around, except some really basic stuff. Google Translate is good enough as a tool.

Dex-chan lover
lol, yeah google translate sucks especially when you click translate then swap button and its like the telephone game where it changes everytime

@GroundDead I wonder if languages that didn't evolve somewhat closely to others are harder to translate between than others. English french and spanish probably translate well between each other because they have intermingled for so long. Even German has some crossover with english. Though the sentence structuring changes between languages.

Aggregator gang
DeepL is a great translating site, but they only do the basic European languages. Maybe in the future they will also be able to do the other's as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Moodyz You reminded me of skeleton with confused identity from Freaks Squeele. I guess we need to wait for someone to intrude in on Lances bath time.

Dex-chan lover
Arggg, I am so triggered.
It's like japanese people have no idea, that dishes without meat in them do exist!

(P.S. I'm not a vegan and not a retard, I'm just picky with meat and usually try to avoid it)

Double-page supporter
Meatless Dishes do exist. A Meal with out Meat in Upper Class Non-Modern era time that wasn't having food issues, Unlikely. She never took the time to learn because she wouldn't be able to do the job anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
The bit about how necromancy doesn't have a place in this world reminded me of Rengen talking to Mob about how being psychic is just an useful ability and does not make you better than other people or gives you advantages in the real world.

I'd be so shocked if he really "worked her butt off" (nsfw version) in the next chapter, that I'd probably start questioning if the meaning of life really is 42...

Users who are viewing this thread