The Necromancer Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The Forest's Memories

Dex-chan lover
That is a morning person's face in the mirror. Not that I felt personally attacked or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t care about rosetta (that was her name right?) but why the fuck did that loveable plush shaped slime have to die. Totally not based.

Dex-chan lover
So, you knock on a girl's house, cut off her arms inside, get attacked by her friend willingly, allow the girl to escape, and seemingly do all this for no fucking reason to find out more about a situation.... let me put it this way, he assaulted a girl without a reason, nor a warning by just cutting off her arms, and let the victim run away because "you suddenly have a feeling you can find out who she's working for, even though there's been no previous mention or investigation that she ain't just a revenge-driven undead"...... I'm sorry, but this sounds like a Friday night that just ain't for me, and I'm faulting the author because there are so many more ways he/she could have done it better. Like I understand she's supposedly a dangerous entity, but it's like the guy did a half-baked (not even that this ain't even quarter-baked) investigation prior to all this, and just wanted to cut off a damsels arms for fun.

Long-strip supporter
@Nixolas_Zinn need to know the elephant in the room, who killed her and brought her back. For someone who rules over a large populous, leaving an undead to wander for a few more days in exchange for the chance to get any info as to who lead to the deaths of dozens of citizens as well as who killed someone they knew, while the method is somewhat extreme, crippling the servant to follow it to its master is a completely viable tactic that has been used many times in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread