The New Gate - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Why did she jump ? knowing cliches in those stories i'm 50% sure she's on her way to get married to some old ugly bastard for political reasons and she just saw her chance to "die in an unfortunate accident" without jeopardizing some essential alliance between both parties or something similar.

Dex-chan lover
So before the Dusk of Majesty when the world was a game, Shnee and Shibaid were non playable support characters that Shin customized and created. And in Overlord all the inhabitants of The Great Tomb of Nazarick are also NPC's that were created and customized by Players. I wonder if there are any actual games in real life that let you create and customize NPC's the way that is is depicted in these manga? I'd like to play them if there are any.

Dex-chan lover
So before the Dusk of Majesty when the world was a game, Shnee and Shibaid were non playable support characters that Shin customized and created. And in Overlord all the inhabitants of The Great Tomb of Nazarick are also NPC's that were created and customized by Players. I wonder if there are any actual games in real life that let you create and customize NPC's the way that is is depicted in these manga? I'd like to play them if there are any.
In Overlord's case, I believe the author used their experience from TTRPGs for that instance

Dex-chan lover
Dragon's Dogma

Dex-chan lover
Dragons Dogma Pawn system is the best example of this IMO.
You can also do some fun stuff by running 4 windows of Baldurs gate 3 on the same PC.
I know it used to work in the beta days, but have not tried it in the 1.0 version.

Here is a also a whole Reddit thread about this with a few more example( Granted i have not played most of these game ).

Dex-chan lover
Tactic Ogre

Users who are viewing this thread