The New Gate - Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
Filma, the greatest catalyst to push the harem agenda :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Filma's advice holds some weight, kinda like how Schnee and co. were waiting for Shin not knowing if he's ever coming back.

Contributor
Isn't it usually the other way around? Feelings of gratitude from being saved being mistaken for romantic love.

Plot spoiler below:

She's actually the reincarnation of Shin's GF/Wife who was murdered when the SAO-style death game was running (basically the Asuna to his Kirito), so it's actually her past memories starting to return that's making her love him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Plot spoiler below:

She's actually the reincarnation of Shin's GF/Wife who was murdered when the SAO-style death game was running (basically the Asuna to his Kirito), so it's actually her past memories starting to return that's making her love him.

Was her death what cause him to do his edgy phase and kill PvPers that they always kind of mention under the table?

Contributor

Was her death what cause him to do his edgy phase and kill PvPers that they always kind of mention under the table?
I can't remember if it was the cause or a result of him joining an Anti-PK'er death squad, but yes it was related. The whole thing was like the Laughing Coffin sub-plot of the first arc of SAO.

Aggregator gang
Plot spoiler below:

so... i guess my theory was right

Its been 3 years since I last read this manga.... chapter 60 till 97 finished in a hour.... now I shall return to my slumber for another 3 years.

Dex-chan lover
Plot spoiler below:

I haven't read the LN but ended up reading the wiki earlier so i may be wrong but
didnt Marino die outside of the game which caused her to be reincarnated as Tiera.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the LN but ended up reading the wiki earlier so i may be wrong but
didnt Marino die outside of the game which caused her to be reincarnated as Tiera.
Big spoiler if I’m right.
iirc she had cancer or a weak body or smth and a whole bunch of other fantasy/sao style stuff happens right when she’s about to die so she kinda reincarnates in this world. Tho that’s just what I’ve gathered from the spoilers so I’m not sure on how accurate this is.

Dex-chan lover
Shin did already confess, a long time ago, that he likes Tiera's chest. That counts for something.

Users who are viewing this thread