The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Should we embrace for impact? I have a feeling we definitely should.

Supporter
Ah man this chap making me scared for what's comin next i can't take this sorta thing hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Shins lover looks like she doesn't belong, like her character looks like its not meant to be his lover lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Wuiff : isn't MC a young adult/teenager?
So she is too.

And games are made to be fun. Maybe she doesn't wear twin tails irl. But ig it complete her sailor costume (that She could have gotten from an event) .

The first panel of showing Marino creeped me, the design felt off x)
Thanks for the translation !

Not sold on this Marino chick at all. Screw her, elves are just so much better

MD@Home
Am I the only one who finds it weird to introduce someone as "my lover"? How about "girlfriend", or something? Or does the title have some in-game significance? (Did they know each other IRL to begin with?)

Dex-chan lover
@pip25 I imagine the original word is 恋人 for which "lover" is a bit more of a literal translation. It is a bit awkward, but eh.

Fed-Kun's army
@pip25 Hey, let me introduce you to this guy. His name's Shin. We fuck.
I kept expecting Marino to be a g.i.r.l. because of the forceful cliche girly act. If I remember correctly, and I make no assurance this is true,
they never meet irl but Marino and Shin had some mutual acquaintances, but Marino is in
some kind of hospital bubble because ??? so she more or less lives in the game.

@pip25 Yep but I think it's just translation issues/language barrier thing, maybe my lover means something akin to girlfriend/wife in japanese.

XD "my lover"!! Who would ever say that? My God is so akward! Boring chapter and awful translation..

See...introducing a new character half way through a series...difficult to do. Doing so in a flashback...even harder. having that character be THIS bland? Should have left that one on the drawing board. PLEASE keep her in the flashback. She's boring and doesn't need to be added to the series.

Users who are viewing this thread