The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Marino looks... young. Just how old is Shin again?

And also, bad form to compare your guest to another guest's dead lover in the middle of conversation. Hell, even if she wasn't dead, it's still not cool. Cat Bro needs to polish up his Bro skills.

Fed-Kun's army
@HDMI1 please tag me aswell when you answer

Also, does his relationship with Schnee progress further?

Double-page supporter
I know Marino is supposed to be an adult since she's with Shin but..I can't help but see her as a little girl with those two tails, school uniform and baby-faced expressions.

@Sep10trion not really a spoiler, but Shins looking for a way back home, but also looking for his companions. At this point he learned that everyone was being spawned at different times, so he's probably going to feel dread thinking that she may have come before him and already died. Just a thought.

Marino is drawn rather weird. Idk something off with the way her face is drawn. Pity.

Dex-chan lover
So, that's Shin's type, huh? Somehow she doesn't give me an impression of an ace player.

its starting to annoy me that all of the women in this series are drawn pretty much the exact same. looks like the same person with different hairstyles/colors

@optiso The answer was foreshadowed in this chapter.
Tiera is Marino's reincarnation and thus won't be ever coming to this world, unlike other players that died during the death game like Holly and Shadow.

Fed-Kun's army
@Moth Yeah, Pg. 8 they just slapped anime face onto an outline without trying to align it or correct for the angle. That's why her forehead is a massive slanty billboard above her too-low eyes and gah, it just gets worse the more I look at it.

Dex-chan lover
She's so blandly normal...
We already know that Shin's guild were all crazy bastards, including him. So why did he pick this bland little girl?

I don't really like her character, I'm getting weird vibes from her. The last panel is quite nice though

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, weird vibes indeed. As if she is always holding back what she really thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread