The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 62

@PatateAuMiel Sorry for the late reply. If you've kept up with this series and enjoy it so far, then 100% go for the LN. I think that you should just start back from the beginning, LN vol 1. Google Shin Translations, that's the guy who keeps up with this series and translates it.

@kaikuro i guess they never really meet a real person that act like that, i like her tho, she stand out from the rest for me..

Twin tail girls does not resonate with the artists art style,but cashmere looks very good here looking forward for the other devias

Supporter
Wow, there be salt in them hills. Sounds like half the gamerbois in the comments below have been played by a gamer "girl" or something.
Go play some animal crossing or something you'll meet people who just wanna chill and don't need to be number one.

Probably will go read the LN if I have time, but ty for the translations regardless :)

... is it just me or is that dog scary.

ngl if I saw a dog with those black eyes and almost vampire-like teeth I'm pretty sure I'd not want to be anywhere near it.
hm

Dex-chan lover
So this is before the death game right? When it's still an mmorpg

Contributor
Not even level 150? Shin's ex-gf is a casual player confirmed. She probably played the game more for the social features. She does have more friends in-game than he does. She didn't try to use this adventure as a chance to power level or something, and was really just there to go sightseeing with Shin. But it's fine. Not everyone has to be a hardcore gamer to enjoy something, and they weren't in a difficult dungeon where everyone needed to pull their weight.

Hibineko and Shadow looked positively strong here, and even then they were one of those who died in-game. Come to think of it, Shin is the only one in that party who didn't die. Yes, I'm assuming Marino died too since that outcome makes the events surrounding Shin make more sense.

For some reason Cashmere's design does not surprise me at all. She looks like a sunny, gentle and seiso-type character, and she won't even look weird if you added some sheep horns to her design.

Dex-chan lover
I guess unlike most gamers, Morino is happy to be able to move at all, and doesn't necessarily need to fight.
So this is before the death game right? When it's still an mmorpg
Yes. MC is the only one of the Six Devas who got trapped in the death game.

... is it just me or is that dog scary.

ngl if I saw a dog with those black eyes and almost vampire-like teeth I'm pretty sure I'd not want to be anywhere near it.
hm
To me it looks very cute, like those small fluffy dogs I sometimes see on the streets.

Wow, there be salt in them hills. Sounds like half the gamerbois in the comments below have been played by a gamer "girl" or something.
Go play some animal crossing or something you'll meet people who just wanna chill and don't need to be number one.
Even in MMORPGs, there are enough guilds who aren't looking to be the best, and just want to have a good time playing.

So Marino deliberatily brought everyone into a "high-level" area, not knowing the capacity of the people following her, just to, what? Nice sights?
Well, they know their strength far better than Morino does. If they said it's okay, it means it's okay.
Later, the difficulty turned out to be higher than expected, but they were not discouraged, because they were still quite capable.

Supporter
Holly impaling the snake that was alreaady cut into pieces was just adding insult to injury.

Users who are viewing this thread