The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 63

@CouslandU The Priestess in training who was planning to take over that orphanage (that Shin helped get a certain skill)

The stabbing is 100% a result of the corrupt priest. The guy even tried to have bandits steal the paperwork verifying that she is capable of taking over.

Fed-Kun's army
An entire chapter about a monster egg, huh? No wonder I've forgotten 95% of the plot in this series.

Fed-Kun's army
I didnt really care for the flashback chapters but its for the future story upcoming from the LNs, also if your wondering who shin ends up with
Shin and Schnee become a couple

@Dibella, yep
they get married and the story still continues from there, the LN hast ended yet and isnt anytime soon

Really wish we could see more of the past interactions from Rokuten, even in the novels there aren't much.
It's about to go down though.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it always have to be something cute? It would have been funnier if a small beholder, or something, had hatched from the egg.

Who? The story got so boring recently that I completelly forgot about almost every character.

Supporter
mfw i'm on the same boat as half the peeps here and also don't remember the person who got stabbed lmao

Aggregator gang
i'm pretty sure the culprit is the other candidate for orphanage manager

Dex-chan lover
I remember her,shes the woman who takes care of orphan kids and needed a certain skill to become a bishop or someting so that her church doesn't get destroyed
nVXtbFx.png

https://mangadex.org/chapter/17093/27

Users who are viewing this thread