The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 63

@Corb shes the caretaker of the orphanage from the beginning town, the one that Wilhelm helps defend. The one with Millie the fox girl precog

Aggregator gang
Well... Stabbed is better than killed, shin can heal her in a jiffy, then start a Bastard Hunt... TO ARMS!!

PLOT!

so i guess the PKr is Marino?
they focused so much on her then that happened
maybe something happened.

Double-page supporter
The arc for that character was translated over 3 years ago. I for one have read hundreds of manga in the mean time. So to not remember the name of a minor character of the manga I haven't even bother to read twice and only read the related chapter once years ago constitutes a "bad memory"

Sure fam, what ever. 🙄 If your memory is that good, congratulations, here's a cookie.

@Mojo I think it's the opposite; I don't think he'd be accusing anyone of having a bad memory if he himself remembered that the character hasn't been mentioned for several years...

Dex-chan lover
@kazundetec
almost killed when she almost died she got disconnected because she died in real life the cause of her sickness which is why only her spirit was transported and remind inside that black haired elf (forgot her name)

Dex-chan lover
@wahyurockajn gosh, that was a heavy spoiler! Glad you are using spoiler tag.

Folks, plz do not open his spoiler, you have been warned.

Dex-chan lover
@wahyurockajn i see, so that blackhaired elf is the other FMC beside schnee right?
i just want to see shin goes mad in this manga, waiting for it

Users who are viewing this thread