The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 64

Contributor
It's one of Shiin's swords. I foresee a chapter of self-loathing by the MC, with a 10% chance of one of the two women comforting him by banging the grief out of him.

Dex-chan lover
Pig priest and his psycho henchman are leaving too many traces.

Aggregator gang
I gotta ask, which one is gonna get it worse? piggy priest who took the little girl or psycho who cut the nice girl
you know they're both gonna get it, I'm just curious who's gonna be worse off in the end

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the dry story finally got a tad bit interesting just to end on a cliffhanger and another months of wait, goodie!

Dex-chan lover
Lol. These guys are so fucked. Doubt it will take Shin 2 minutes to track them down.

Also, didn't they rescue a cardinal from demonic possession? And are friends with the high-ranked princess.

She even said the price for messing with a chosen one and his/her friends is execution of the idiot and the entire family unit.

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneAwesomeTony
I would like to think that Shin wouldnt be so irresponsible to let weapons created by himself to fall into the hands of someone like that so easily.

Dex-chan lover
Entire chapter.. i hope shin could make it, but..
And now i tought that if the girl walk/run to the nun, could she save her, i mean her barrier stronger ._.)

Depression in the morning.. this would be a loong day ._.)

Users who are viewing this thread