The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that weapon was created by Shin since he's about the only blacksmith among high human. Maybe they got it from the "Shrine" that is being used by the church.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
I know this is late but totally forgot to post a reply and only remembered about it just now after the new chapter release

After shin fought all those undead before meeting up with schnee, he used a sword he made and discard it afterwards. The princess picked it up and comment about what kind of person would discard an OP sword like that. And the person who made it and the owner sets who can use the weapons. Before shin dabs on him after making so he can't wield it. Haven't read a thing about this from the WL or LN. Just my predictions of what to come.

PS. Cyberpunk 2077 is pretty good

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
It is. But not game breaking bugs like Bethesda, Ubisoft and EA. Minor recurring bugs. Floating objects, Johnny Silverhand's smoke floating in place. Can't pick up certain random junk.
Character passed out animation is sometimes not doing what it's supposed to.
Wearing a hat and looking in the mirror make the character bald
Character lines can be messed up. Lips not moving, out of sync.
Can get multiple phone calls at once.
Otherwise it's fine, little immersion breaking but nothing big or annoyingly often.
And the godly fast load time<3 loads hella fast<3

Wait,I think this is the same priest from chapter 27 that used shin's group as bait to lose the golems.
It guess it does pay to reread to catch the little details.

Dex-chan lover
You know MC had the chance to kill this guy earlier or at least leave him to his fate. Instead he saved him. What a guy.

Contributor
Ah yes, the corrupt priest is also the most ugly bastard seen yet in this series. He's more focused on a lust for power over a lust for women so that's mildly reassuring, but...

Things are just not looking good. Shin's parting gifts barely bought them any time and in the end it failed to prevent harm from coming to them, but I suppose it's better than Rashia dying to the very first attempted stabbing that came her way. Damn, if only they could've teleported there the moment they detected she got stabbed.

Wil's gonna rip the guy to pieces if he could, but that smug look on this prick's face means he's probably gonna have a hard time especially with that sword.

Users who are viewing this thread