The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 64

And shit I forgot that I shouldn't read this chapter and others ...
I no longer have a choice I will have to read the LN

PS: vol 6, chapter 1, part 4 for the following

@WillowMeow
man, you just had to look 4 messages below

Fed-Kun's army
@sadcereal
nah chances are it was just a rando sword made by some newbie high human fucking around. At the beginning there where many other than shin who where high humans... even if its shins work... its probably not a very good piece considering it couldn't break the barrier

Ahh, you think it's tricky that he's showed up. Just you wait until Shin appears and puts you in your fucking place!

Dex-chan lover
I don't need an extra 234,758 pages of exposition to confirm that this guy is trash; I wanted him dead as soon as he threatened Risa.

Double-page supporter
ah shiet, i forgot which chapter in WN does this shitery happens....
ahhh i wanna see our MC went into his PK hunting mode...

@b6076
Huh. I was actually just about to put that in here too (without checking if someone had done it first.)
Thanks for being a fancy person!

Double-page supporter
God damn it just once, just once, I want there to be a series where some one being used as bait says "don't listen to them, run", and they actually fucking do it. Child or not, why would you ever be dumb enough to listen to or trust someone who clearly has no problem stabbing people arbitrarily.

hurry up and come kill them, i'm also expecting a bit of a slow death and very much pain being inflicted on them as payback

Hhmm. Can't wait to see you get fucked up. Chruch? No problem. Shcnee's reputation is larger than that😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread