The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 64

I honestly can't wait for Shin to show up and teach this guy a lesson

@Intekin I imagine if a high human did make it since, since it's possible that that could be a lie someone came up with to sell it, that it would have to be Shin since if I remember right there are only six or so high humans (atleast that was the number in Shin's guild and they were supposed to be the only high humans) and each one had a different specialty with Shin's being blacksmithing, then it would most likely be Shin's in order for it to overpower a protective gear that he made.

Double-page supporter
That is why shin should stop being a massive coward piece of shit loser and should've just killed the fat priest ages ago. Fucking japanese loser MCs.

Dex-chan lover
Well, hopefully he didn't spare his enemies again?
They crossed the line this time, they should be dead soon enough

Aggregator gang
Ah, such a punchable face.
Shin better deliver some punishment when he gets to them. A small glimpse of angry shin will do.
Guess vampire spear dude will do for now.

the degree of punishment those two idiots receive will largely impact the quality for this novel
getting off with a stern talking to after being defeated=>bin
getting slaughtered and effectively prevented from repeating their shit=>bookmarked
anything in between depends on the degree of future crime prevention

I love sudden tension plot like this, its boring with many flashback story like previous chapters.

A great antagonists, super original back story and reactions too everything, Very Good! 10/10 antagonists

Fed-Kun's army
A shame her amulet traps her in a mime box and thus completely unable to go to the aid the nun lady.

If Shin's past is anything to go off of, we're about to see a massacre if Wilhelm can hold the bastard there long enough

Users who are viewing this thread