The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 64

She’s being stabbed and they’re still leisurely going by the carriage even though they are capable of more.

I completely forgot about this manga, sad to see I missed nothing interesting (Until this last chapter anyway.)

Dex-chan lover
How did he miss the fat man carrying the girl? It was literally seconds before this douchebag came outside.

@frozened
It's pretty accurate, honestly. All large groups that hold power will have corrupt and/or evil people using that power for themselves. The christian church in our own history has done insanely evil things for money and power. Some of the 'holy interrogation tools' are nightmare inducing.

OK i not gonna wait on this , someone that read ahead spoil me if he is gonna kill the fat pig and eyes wide shut please ?

Fed-Kun's army
What a creepy guy I can't remember much what happen here either but I think I read this part as well in the novel.

God imagine getting villains that aren't just "oh wow look at me I'm a pig oink I'm meeeeeeen I'm gonna hurt you and take your shit oh nooooo"

Motherf*cker.... They hurt a loli. They must die, in the most horrible and humiliating way, period.

I am severely disappointed by the lack of spoilers so please give us some. (use spoiler button tho)

and didnt know tis trash day...
Better collect it all by next month and not leave it around for a month or 3 more... Cant wait that long...

Users who are viewing this thread