The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
That's very odd. Shouldn't it be unable to be wielded, then? They said earlier that bound weapons like that require the permission of the owner to wield.
I can only think that this fox face is a descendant of whomever he crafted the sword for.

I’m glad Rasia’s ok. Wonder how these guys got their hands on his comrade’s sword.

Dex-chan lover
So his comrade turned into an a**hole? But probably not since blond hair didn't rang a bell for him

Hmm... putting that abrupt confession aside, can we expect Shin, not holding back and just instant delete that piece of trash "antagonist"? I mean, at this point, they're putting an antagonist just for the sake of avoiding a linear plot progression.

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather him just dispatch Schnee to handle those two. It would be over in half a second. Let's not drag this out; they are no match whatsoever.

Go at the church's HQ and destroy it then take over the four deva's base or there was one, right? :)))

Dex-chan lover
@YamiWasTaken : If you want to know.
The Church's HQ is actually one of his guild's bases. In fact they basically only use the outermost layer of it and where the base's defense function have stopped working so it's not immediately kicking out the intruders.

Obviously part of Shin's plan when going to that HQ is reactivating the system so he basically has full control over the base.

@Shiikun : About that...
Shin reforge and upgrade Venom.

So Wil will have a rematch with the bastard.
Buuuut right when he's about to win the bastard used a mind controlled Millie to stab Wil with poison dagger.

Then Shin show up right in time to basically curbstomp him into submission, by basically hitting him with a skill that guarantee the attack won't be lethal (i.e. those 'leave the target with 1 HP' effect) then healing him back so he can feel the pain again, and repeat until he broke.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the guy with the sword is another orphaned helper like Schnee was before Shin returned. Not every one of them would take that loss so well.

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking forward to this arc, it was always my favourite arc of the English translated novel :)

@Drifter

IIRC...

No, he is just a really strong chosen one with super equipment made by Shin.
That said, "Chosen once" are "NPCs" who have been given the power of dead players by the reincarnation system.
So they are effectively a player character which is even better than a supporting character.
Ofc most dead players never got to be as high level as Shin and thus isn't as strong as him even before he got boosted to high heaven by the final boss.

I thought WIl would go berserk if Rasia died, but I'm glad it didn't play out like that.

Users who are viewing this thread