The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 65

he is lucky the sword probably was stolen, and have heavy restrictions on its power,
a shin weapon made to a friend should be able to level a city

chapters like this is why i stopped reading and read the ln instead
its been so long since i stopped that i cant remember where i was in the story

What a cliffhanger, but why do i feel we're starting the next chapter with a derp/wtf reaction face to that comment.

@Goldenzeal descendants of players or NPCs that inherited skills are called chosen ones.
People from before the 'majesty dusk' aren't chosen ones, they are called "old generation" or something like that, varies depending on the translation.
No NPC or player is a chosen one.

Dex-chan lover
So, that child kidnapping, nun torturing dude is Shin's comrade? Nice comrades he keeps.

Dex-chan lover
@joel7686
That depends on how you look at it...

Players from before the dusk are still called chosen once, the MC is a prime example of this.
They are different sure, but they are still called chosen once anyway because most people don't even know what a chosen one is, let alone what the minor differences are.
Chosen once are considered national treasures so who is and isn't one is a secret to the general public.
Supposedly most don't even know about the reincarnation system exists outside of the royalty and nobles and key figures like the guild master who is in leadership roles.
The general public just thinks they are strong adventurers.

@Okatama

That still only makes him " a really strong NPC " he isn't a supporting character like OP asked about.

@Kaarme

The weapon was made for a friend of his.
IIRC the weapon comes from one of the bases that the church has taken over.
The guy IS NOT a friend of the MC.
In fact look forward to the rematch of the spear guy and him, its a pretty great moment :>
That said, Shin does know some pretty fucked up people... the

Dex-chan lover
@Boartank

"A sword wielded by a comrade of mine." <- This, technically, means the comrade could still be wielding it.

It was just a joke. I don't really think that dude was the comrade. But as we know, the Internet is 100% joke free zone. My apologies.

waited a month for this :c ...
gonna be another 5 chapters(/months) or so till they actually go that church HQ i bet or way longer

Users who are viewing this thread