The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
Ok seriously for this arc we can't have short chapters because its mostly talking and the action doesn't happen until close to the end. I hope the chapter pages increase.

I saw "The New Gate" and clicked to wait again after this short chapter. 😪

@sadcereal It's also possible that he died before (like long ago) and/or that the weapon was found (remember the guild area stuff mainly closed for non guild members + some dungeons and stuff here and there in the world).

Dex-chan lover
@Rhin
I don't mind if the author is going for that route, hell I enjoy some of the manga that goes like that (case being Sousou no Frieren and Kage no Jitsuryokusha). What ticks me is not that no no, it's how the author makes every kind of encounter to be so serious. Set the villain up to be some sort of a big deal with a high-stakes do-or-die fight when it's just... not.

Sousou Frieren finishes most of the fight in less than 3 chapters, from start to conclusion because the author knows that the fight is not the main focus; Frieren is literally the most OP mages in the world, there no point in further proving that. Instead, the author focuses on character growth and world-building. Kage no makes every fight a joke, because it's a comedy and the author knows it, so even when an arc drags on for five-chapter, it's still fine for us, and surprisingly in that arc, the world-building and character progression is still going.

@Dexyne
oh right, didnt think of that one. i just straight thought that the said comrade is still alive like that beast king—which just died recently—whose gauntlet made by shin, or like that dragon kin whose spear was also made by shin iirc.

Dex-chan lover
@Rhin
tension is very important in stories like this, since the reader have a reason to worried abt the characters they have attachment to

even in Overlords, while Ainz is technically the strongest (can also be considered as god) still have to be cautious if someone could harm his comrade. many countermeasures, strategies and consideration made by ainz before countering enemies

this chapter however make Shin looks capabe solve anything easly, only by depend to his godly power and items
heck ruin the tension.

The art of the faces got a lot better. Also I miss the Shin, who gets seriously angry when he saw Rashia lying in her own blood. That part was better in the novel and seems to be downplayed a lot in this scene.

don't think that guy will even be a threat to shin at all, prolly he'll just make hostage after realizing who shin actually is

Dex-chan lover
How that guy will be beaten up? Is classic. It didnt even need 1 chapter to describe how he was beaten... I can still vaguely remember until now, all i can do was laughing at that bastard demise...

a child is kidnapped and theres no urgency at all lol, i guess its just a throw away villain?
thanks for the updates!

Oi, what kinda cliffhanger is that???? awh man.
Thank you for posting~ stay safe~

WTF IT STARTS TO GET GOOD AND HE TELLS SOMEONE OTHER THAN PEOPLE HE ALREADY KNEW HE WAS A HIGH HUMAN (basically atleast) AND YOU CUT IT OFF WHY SUCH A GOOD CLIFFHANGER FOR 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
@LikeASkurn: It's a normal day in Manga world where if the villains kidnapped someone for something, they do not harm them at all

That bastard just dug himself a hole. It's even deeper now that the weapon is Shin's.

Now if I remember correctly some artists treat their creations like children. And when a child is involved in something evil. You know where that leads

Users who are viewing this thread