The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 65

That Church HQ is one of their bases so time to get it back and save Millie. Killing two birds in one stone.

Dex-chan lover
I made all the powerfull waepons ever. - Shin or something.

I don’t know if people felt tension, this chapter just makes me feel like shin doesn’t care because he have not shown anger

@sadcereal Yes, that's also a possibility as the beast king survives so long, mostly because of its link to Shin – a high human. But he could have been killed (would be hard though I suppose), had a different link to Shin (did they say if it was a companion/NPC like the beast king and the elf or more like a friend?) or something else too, who knows (those that read the novel probably! 😄).

The two other possibilities I can think of would be him being part of the same group of the guy owning the weapon (but I doubt it unless threatened?) or simply lost it or not having it on him for some reasons.

This is one of the only manga I've read where I actually went on to read the LN to see what happens! It's so good!

Aggregator gang
Comrade of his?...well shit, does this means that comrade is death and now his weapon has fallen in the churches hand or he is alive and part of the church? Whatever the case that kidnapper douche need to be taught a bloody lesson to no mess with the people mc befriends. So drunk on his power, he needs a brutal wake up call.

Contributor
I knew it, Wil was strong, but his weapon was outclassed. He needs something from Shin to even the odds.

So Shin and friends arrived faster than I expected, but not fast enough to even see the assailants. His parting gift to Wil was instrumental in saving Rashia's life, I'd call this Chekhov's gun potion finally getting put to use.

There it is. The moment the baddie said it was a high human forged weapon it surely had to be one of Shin's creations. But he'll know how to counter it, I'm sure. He could probably even repair and upgrade Venom to be a match for it if he won't fight Eirein personally.

I'd love to see that smug smile wiped off the face of that bastard Eirein. And put some terror into Burk's face too.

Users who are viewing this thread