The New Gate - Vol. 11 Ch. 67

@Goldenzeal
When Shin's ex tells him to date Schnee and boosts Tiera's powers does she leave Tiera's body? Or is she still there hanging out?

Dex-chan lover
Made some edits for both replies...
Edit 2Made even more just to clarify a few things.

@Ainz

It's uncertain... we don´t know for sure really...
She got some of the girlfriend's powers at/from
the crystal prison that captured Filma
which is an earlier point in time before the EX showed up as a ghost.
So it doesn't necessarily mean that she is gone just because she got some more of her powers ( she did have some already at that point ).

It is possible she is gone, but it isn't confirmed in any way...
From a storytelling point, it would be weird if she did come back without a really good reason because of the whole love triangle with Schnee and Tiera ( plus the EX).
But it's an open ending for now so people can think whatever they want...

@xoxa

Religion is a bit weird in this world.
Not everybody is bad tho ( even if this guy 100 % is )

in fact...
Shin actually befriends some blacksmiths from a group that borderline worships the 6 devas ( himself included ofc ) as gods.
It's not a religion because of the fact that faith and worship aren't really mandatory. ( a lot of people do it anyway, but you won´t get kicked out for being a heretic)

For example, the two blacksmiths Shin befriends that is part of Shin´s cult following ( all 6 have tier own part/ cult following in the "religion" )
Is not really religious at all, they are just part of the group to share knowledge, techniques, and skills to become better smiths.

Aggregator gang
Yup, soon the church will be destroyed.

Can't wait to see that coming. 😂

Dex-chan lover
> Hahahahahaha....
Its definite that Bidgee really setup Schnee and MC.
If Schnee didnt shut her mouth while Bidgee was saying something, i think she meant "Did you already give your V-card to him Schnee?"

Dex-chan lover
Fortified city of Zigrus? I believe she means destroyed city of Zigrus.

Dex-chan lover
@okamipart01

Shin was the only one who was playing the game when it turned into a death game.
So the other 5 were outside of the game.

That means they most likely won't ever show up in the story, but they are not dead.

@dextersTomato

For all of her loyalty, Schnee has been known to hide things from Shin if she believes it's for his own good.
( like for example the fact she knew there were other players too begin with, and she had a list of "bad players" that she have been assassinating before he shoved up )
It would be pretty funny if it was her V-card, but it could have just as likely been another thing entirely.

lmao, when the "Church HQ" is Shin's Guild's property, so technically, his property. and "someone" is not paying any goddamn rent!

People down there really be putting their efforts in their comments as if someone will give them 1 million dollars, like bro I can't comprehend shit like ships and bases, I can't understand shit under there

All hail @goldenzeal !
You just save many of us lazy LN readers thousands of hours of reading time.

Anyone who wanted to know pretty much the entire story please go read goldenzeal's Cliff Notes™. 🙋 It's 2 days older than this post.

some curropt priests gonna get a good smackin soon. can't wait, thank you for the translation!

may pick the ln back up, dropped it during this arc but seeing it in picture is luring me back

Dex-chan lover
@Ainz
@UncleRad

I still have a long way to go to get to claim I read every LN ever, but thanks both of ya 😘

And to be fair, if you would dig through all my comments on a lot of the previous chapters you probably could piece together the majority of the story.
but the guild locations, while a big story of the plot, isn't everything and things get weird( in a good way ) a bit after the Temple arc.
here´s to hoping we don't have to wait too long for the next few chapters 😁

Users who are viewing this thread