The New Gate - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like time hasn't dulled Schnee's ability to partner up with MC. Although MC should've known better than to raise a flag like that after doing a powerful attack. "Did that do it?" or "Is it dead yet?" etc. are all phrases you NEVER say after a powerful attack on a strong monster whose condition is unknown. Causes the monster to immediately heal, get stronger, and majorly ticked off. Wonder if Schnee will insist on sticking with MC, pairing up occasionally, or acting like his maid? Also, isn't her main job of kunoichi a female ninja specializing in seduction and assassination?

Sheesh bruh I swear you gotta be a genius to animate some of these fights in your head

Contributor
Now that they've reunited I expect them to stay together in missions and other things for a while. I'd at least want to see Schnee in his party for a significant amount of time... gotta make up for lost time, y'know? Also that Romance tag has me expecting certain things. Too early to tell if they're gonna be the main couple, but I have a good feeling they are.

Users who are viewing this thread