The New Gate - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
"Do you want to die in combat?"
Please, do NOT assume this. Imagine if he just wants a friendly duel, and then is killed by his master...
I hope Shin at least asks for more specifics before they fight.

I thought it was going to be a big thing like telling him about a demon lord or something,

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like Cuore is still a young maiden at heart. Girard seems to have taken to teasing MC now that he can talk for himself instead of limited preset game script. Definitely a warrior at heart since he wants to die in battle rather than slipping away peacefully in bed surrounded by his multi-great grandkids and family. Reminds me of some of the stories about Vikings where warriors had to die in battle to enter Valhalla while dying of old age or disease in bed meant going to Hel. In any case, Girard has lived an extremely long life, is dying, and should be allowed to accept death on his terms. It's a shame doesn't have long to live as seems like an interesting guy.

Any chance of changing font or something for the words when telepathy or mail/messages is used? Like italicizing telepathy text such as The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs. and adding a [ to the beginning and a ] to the end of mail/messages like [The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs.] As it is it's hard to tell telepathy/messages from regular speech.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah the plot on this was meh at best but pair with the great art it really brings out the flavor and it probably went form a 5/10 to a 9/10

Dex-chan lover
The founder of the potato chips empire wants to die with a sword in his hand, not lying on a bed.

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread