The New Gate - Vol. 7 Ch. 44

Aggregator gang
I wonder how long he can fight, before the princess realizes he's more than a chosen 1?

Dex-chan lover
@mangaaddict69

It won't matter because the longer she sees him fight the wetter her panties are getting. She never dreamed she'd get princess carried, I am sure. She's been looking for a man stronger than her to take as her king after all

MrX

@Acolytus I like black lipstick my self ^_^

But then again it might be dark green, red, blue or purple , kinda hard to tell in black and white xD

Dex-chan lover
It gets so tiring when the OP MC keeps getting in tigh spots because he wants to hide his strenght like that... As far as I'm seeing the way he is right now he is weaker than when he fought the last boss...

@bramhistory
I know, right. So entrancing.

Why is the quality of images so low?
If you had just searched for it, you could find way better sources.
an example: http://trueneko.online/manga/the-new-gate-raw/chapter-44/?style=list

Dex-chan lover
the author must have try to make that griffon cool... but it's not ? x'D

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan iirc, when he fought the last boss, he had maxed out his stats (presumably to 999 each), and he currently has them limited to an average of about 500. So, he is literally weaker at the start of this fight than when he was fighting Origin.
He just wants to avoid everyone trying to pull him into all the political stuff that Schnee has had to deal with. He's also still planning to go back to Earth at some point, and if he gets too involved with the world, him disappearing would just cause tons of chaos.

Contributor
So boss fight it is. That's no griffon. Or at least its capabilities aren't. It's something in the shape of a griffon.

Princess-carrying an actual princess, oh my. This ladykiller is so smooth it's illegal by today's standards. Shin is definitely no spineless protagonist with those moves, he's a rare breed of protagonist nowadays when the norm now for male leads in isekai seem like it's all about spineless teens with gynophobia.

This boss is forcing him to lift his limits bit by bit. It looks like some glitched enemy if this were still a game. If only he would confirm if Lyonne could be trusted with secrets, then he can finally stop holding back. They've been trapped in here long enough, I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread