The New Gate - Vol. 9 Ch. 57

Fed-Kun's army
That's not a dress, it's en déshabillé Negligee.
@Moraza
Don't worry, it won't have any consequences.
After this party Lyonne never appears in the story again.
Nor will any of the others like her.

Dex-chan lover
Walk around mostly naked but feel ashamed when in a proper dress....

Funny how that works.

Wait, when did they became fiancees?

Dex-chan lover
What an abrupt and weird way for the chapter to end. Mid-convo with a single large panel of somehow uninteresting Plot.

From the beginning i've thought this is pretty meh-tier manga. And it hasn't changed at all. Too bad, at least art is somewhat okay.

Dex-chan lover
Don't get yourself bounded by boobs young man! Let them be bounded to you instead and be free!

Group Leader
I DIDNT KNOW THEY ARE FIANCEES
WHEN HAS SHIN PROPOSE TO THEM!?? Can someone tell me which chapter? I think I forgot it because it been so long

Thanks for the chapter!
Has he ever talked about those two being his fiances before or pretending to be his fiances? Seems out of the blue but might have missed it before. Poor MC, no matter which flower he picks he'll get pricked by her thorns along with those of the other. Question is, will the other people in the party be smart enough to take a great distance from the two or be arrogant and stupid enough to close in to a few feet to spectate? Would be funny if some drunk idiot with delusions of grandeur mocked the MC and said two beautiful ladies should be with a great man like himself before being ko'ed by a simultaneous death stare and mocking denial from the two. Personally would be fine if he had a relationship with all three if could avoid most of the political problems with the 2nd princess like being on call or restricted from travelling and such. After all, with how magic and eqiupment has leveled down, lack of information trading hence few doctors who rarely share discoveries with each other, and high mortality rates from monster attacks polygamy to ensure continuation and increase members of the bloodline would be common sense. Wouldn't be surprised if king had a few other wives and concubines for that although have only heard about the 1st and 2nd princesses and king but not about their mother or other siblings like younger sisters or older/younger brothers. Granted king might have been romantic type and only loved the queen but need to know more about them to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread