The New Recruit - Ch. 9

This speaks to me because my internship felt like ass. Thank god everyone was good at the drinking parties holy shit.

Thanks for the scanlation so far. Big f for me since im too broke to pay for this whew

Thank you so much for your hard work until now! Do you have any idea what platform it will be on?

Group Leader
@zkrebs1812 @wives_lover not yet unfortunately :( but moscareto who wrote the original novel said they're in discussions right now so i think we will hear news soon!

i'm personally hoping for certain platforms who i think would do a good job but if it gets placed on a site that doesn't have a good translating track record i might start publishing rough summaries &/or business tldrs on tumblr or somewhere else 😊 i think i'll post a ch 9.1 or something similar when the platform gets announced!

beta(x3)!!!! thank you so much for all your hard work!!! you seriously deserve to be compensated for how accessible and reader-friendly you’ve made this reading experience. i’ll be supporting the official english release but im convinced no tl will be able to live up to your work 😞. please be the tl for the official eng release lol

those sunbaes deserve the absolute worst. on one side, section chief walking in really felt like a huge sigh of relief. on the other, its awful that seunghyun cant stand up for himself without being labeled disrespectful. nmw they’ll bully him for “hiding” behind section chief. time to start collecting evidence to hand over to HR.
also that kiss 👀 section chief risking it all

@betabetabeta0321 Ooooh a 9.1 would be amazing! Would love to know what site to be able to try and support the series in English. Again thank you so much for your thorough translations😊💖

omg why did you guys post this chapter? so mean? you should have left me at 8 if you weren't going to give us the good stuff. hopefully it'll be on lezhin soon.

Where is it going to be released? I hope it won't be too expensive )": tnks for everything, it was short but at least I knew of this story, your translation was always really smooth and pleasant to read, I felt I could understand perfectly the power structure, I'm gonna follow u here to see if u continue bringing other projects. uwu

Edit: Once again, ty <3

Edit2: Ew, his sunbaes are trash, especially the one who talked about S University. My poor baby's tears )": why does it have to be stopped in their first kiss haha :c *sobs sobs*

Thank you so much for translating the chapters! Your translation was very smooth and enjoyable!

Man I hope the official translation comes out and catches up soon so races this last one.

thank you so much for sharing your work so far! i appreciate the Important People table and the summaries, really helped with immersing into that company politics feel. cautiously looking forward to the official release q.q

Thank you so much for translating till this point. I'll on the edge of my seat awaiting your next project! And man I can't wait until the official English translation comes out too, this is getting so good.

Lezhin sucked my money heck a lot. I will be missing these until my pockets are normalised. Sigh. Thank you so much. This is a REAL CLIFFY OMGGGGGG

Users who are viewing this thread