The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 1

haha. It appears that he was targeting her, poor thing. She didn't notice she was her prey from the very moment he set foot in the academy xD

Omg sooo we got a webtoon with an older aged FL paired with a younger ML... age difference! Both incredibly talented mages too!! Both seriously pretty.. wow I’m excited

His crying face sealed it for me... BUT I knew it that he be two faced underneath it.. and then look at that smirk he has on in the last panel 😩😩 omgggggg stop my heart can’t handle it

Dex-chan lover
@legituser If the title said ANYTHING different, I would agree. But it does not, so that person is clearly the dragon and he is hiding who he is to.... find a spouse or whatever.

@Darkwolfix Yep.

ohh wowowow, it is the first time I've seen that the drawing is nicer than the cover! or at least more to my preference :D

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I will definitely enjoy thiiis!! <3

WAHHAHAHAHA. You cunning man. HAHAHAHA

So uh... how early on do we discover he's a dragon...? I hope it's not supposed to be a big surprise twenty chapters in when it's right in the title.

On the otherhand... WENDY YOU DUN GOOF FUCKED UP! 🤣

Group Leader
Yikes, mah girl got played... 😥 look at his shit eating smirk whew 🙄 can't wait for his real colors to show 😍

Users who are viewing this thread