The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 1

me: you demon how dare you make him cry ergggggg!!!
me NOW: hahahah....... lol y'all hear some'

images

is it bad that I find Aiden crying to be soooooo pretty ? Cuz I spent a good amount of time just staring at that one frame

One minor background detail was distracting me... Were they sleeping on the floor?!

Aggregator gang
Usually I don't like it when the guy acts possessive just because they slept together once, but he was fucking cute as shit about it.

I guess it's cool that they revealed the ML is a scumbag first chapter so I know to drop it right away lol.

Seriously though, he accepted her advances even though she's clearly drunk and in a vulnerable state of mind, which just shows that he doesn't care about how she'd end up feeling in the end, and then asked her to marry him (which is already super creepy). Cherry on top was he can't even take no for an answer even though what he said was selfish and unreasonable and proceeds to pressure/guilt her into changing her mind. The FL also makes no sense to me, but thinking about the ML for so long has already put me in a bad mood so I'm just gonna end this here.

On the upside at least the translation was good.

Users who are viewing this thread