The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 11

i think that in every chapter but her personality is so unlikeable and it's-all-about-me focused... i hope we get to see her good points or i'll never understand how aiden fell for her

Group Leader
I sympathise with her way more than with Aiden.
Right now hes literally holding her magic powers hostage to get what he wants,
hes been manipulating her from the start.

Why are you guys thinking like that? She at least still listens to him. A relationship should be build with trust. How can you trust someone who keep many secrets that you need to know. And besides she need to think about herself too. Its not just about him. Though she's really short tempered at least she let him talk his side. My mother won't even listen when she's angry and it's so frustrating and so hurtful. And on the early chapters we can see that Aiden is manipulative.

I can't understand why you guys again started this series after dropping it for 3 month while I was waiting updates. And now even doing advanced chapters that'll stop curious people from buying from naver. :(((

I just start the story and it's interesting as hell! thank you for translating ❤ looking forward to the next one

Wow, people actually hating and dropping thia bcos Wendy ain't gonna be weakass female main character that succumbs quietly to manipulative behavior. Suckers.

All these people dropping because they don't like the fact that the MC reacted badly to being manipulated...💀

How funny, this is an MC with a somewhat "human" reaction and people immediately judge her 🙄

Besides, Aiden hasn't even finished manipulating her, this lil prick. I find all of her outrage perfectly justified

So you’re telling me, so many people want a realistic reaction from an MC but once they get it, they drop it? Y’all weird for expecting her to ignore the blatant manipulation going on here and her being smart enough to call it out ✋

“mC iS sO uNliKeAbLe” bro he lied to her literally? her anger is justifed? “sO whAt iF hEs a DiffErenT spEciEs” literally biology? his family/the beings he has to associate with? her expectations about living a “normal” wedded life? plus the fact that from the beginning he has been deceiving her?

some of yall got issues.

yall dropping this bcs of mc's being realistic were stupid. different species is not matter? you're not living in their world so how do you know that? we haven't even got full info abt their world but as far as we know, dragons are the least common creature in their world to associate with humans and they're dangerous bcs of their magic. also if being deceived is not a big deal, i bet all of your relationship are toxics and you're the fool to easily forgive those a*sh*les that manipulated you. by these comments we can see clearly how your brain works. rusty

Everyone's talking about the MC being dumb but realistic.
But i'm just wondering why the dragon's wings are on it's neck instead of it's back. 😄

Users who are viewing this thread