The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 15

Group Leader
https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=755668&weekday=wed These are advance chapters, so please click on the link and support the author & artist financially by buying the chapters. If you wanna buy the raws and have no idea how to feel free to ask how to do it.

lol.... this group is only prioritising this series.... while the other group is taking care of all their series. this group is clearly going against the rules of the scanlator world.

the other group has also bought the advanced chapters, you know

Awww he is soooo cute. He came back for her. Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
This guy has been her stalker for a while now it seems lol. I really wanna know how she's going to react. Typically it would all badum badum and blush blush, but I don't see her reacting like that.

@legituser Please join our discord if you want to know more about our releases and we can't get the raws unless we buy it. Please don't spread hate in this cute chapter's comment section and enjoy Aiden's cuteness. ^^

@Harui-sama lmao.. i see you just ignored my comment... first, you took away this from another group, that too, after 2 months of the release of the manhwa.... couldn't you pick up this series 2 months before when it released? and second, what about your other series....? what will happen to them? you've stopped them, right?

And this is why I'm single since birth, aside from the fact that no one approaches me in the first place. Reading made my standards exponentially rise.

He’s super cuteeee Im crying. And thats my type too hahaha and its the reason im single🤣
Thank you for the translation💕

Users who are viewing this thread