The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
is it's a bit too late to ask that?
They are practically married in everything but name at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@yuchiyo Wasn't he aloof and antisocial before meeting Wendy? He must have changed a whole lot after meeting her. However, there might be a number of dragons who only know the arrogant Aiden and wouldn't necessarily be huge fans.

That green dragon mad e atree his companion...
Dont kinkshame bro, that tree was a flirt!

Why was he so surprised though?

And, well, in a lot of ways a lot of people make plants their companions. Hehe. Not even binding themselves to just one partner.

i think some dragons made tree/plant ad their companion instead of other creatures were because plants lived longer than any other species ( except dragons ) loving a human is a beautiful thing but the after-math is excruciating and lasts for thousands of years though they only spent a little time compared to their whole life period

@Kaarme

I agree, but I still dont want him to suffer for the rest of his life from heartbreak tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@ThunderaMaou Wendy will need to lay an egg! At least that will spare her from any inconveniences during a long pregnancy. She will just need to guard the egg and keep it warm, but she can do that together with Aiden.

LOL I legit thought wendy was asking him if he knew how to have sex since her words were so ambiguous, but then I remembered they've hooked up already 😂😂😂

You'd think she'd be more grateful to Aiden seeing as everything she has/is right now is because of him. Yes, she has magical talent and worked hard but she wouldn't have even met her mentor without the dragon connection. And she's so hung up on him "tricking her" when she totally took advantage of him (consensual, yes, but she was still using him for comfort) and was trying to find ways to get around her promise. I'd rather know more about the tree dragon, like is it really just the tree or are dryads involved lol

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
I believe it was said in a earlier chapter that as soon as he woke up, he went looking for wendy, and before that he was essentially a prepubescent brat so it probably had little meaning overall.

@immortaljellyfish
Pretty sure wendy doesn't know he was behind her mentor finding her, just that aiden is winter, it hasn't been said yet that he had a hand in her current lot in life.

I'm glad they were able to talk it out and the author didn't drag on the drama for another 5 chapters lol

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread