The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 19

Haha I know it’s supposed to be serious but it’s honestly kind of funny for some reason how she got baited XD

I can’t wait for the
scene in the carriage where Wendy’s going to be jealous

i really wanted him to not deceive her again in the last chapter but this guy is an ass :/
Just because you really freaking love her doesn't mean you'll do things for her that she doesn't want...respect your wife dude

Welp, we finally got here 💀

Wendy, all of your outrage is justified! 😤

I mean she has every right to be mad and upset.This is her life HER LIFE and how long shes going to live that's been altered.Honestly aiden may be genuine in his love but hes deceived her so much it wont be surprising if she just left.Hes forcing decisions onto her which she has to accept as ok.

Dex-chan lover
@Tensaitkuroneko They were well past that limit ages ago, before she had a single clue of Aiden even existing. Without his interference, it's entirely possible she would be dead by now (let's not forget she was basically a poor kid who ran from home). It's only due to Aiden's attention that she became a magician in the first place, even if it was Frankenstein who contacted his old friend, the sage, who took Wendy as his student. However, the dragon king would have never even been aware of Wendy or given her a second glance if Aiden hadn't befriended her. So, her fate was irreversibly changed the moment they met. Which makes perfect sense for a human when the human befriends a dragon.

You should, for a moment, keep in mind Aiden is a dragon, a black dragon at that. He supposedly is strong enough to destroy whole human kingdoms on his own. He's not some ordinary joe, even if he behaves as mellow as he does in Wendy's company. He's still a dragon. Dragons are legendarily aloof, vain, stubborn, and unpredictable creatures. Wendy seemingly keep forgotting it and can't expect the unexpected in his company, like she should.

Fed-Kun's army
He is so sweet and cute but also I understand why hr fucked up in this instance.
As someone who doesn't want to live a long life (living long in itself is a curse, I think), if someone ties their life to mine, try to extend my life or reduce theirs to match mine, I'd be fucking mad beyond imagination.

@kaarme That's a very unbalanced relationship at the start, fam. I get their dynamics and also the fact that Wendy was just a little KID when that all happened, so she should be a subordinate/submissive to all his shenanigans and accept them as they come just because he indirectly changed her life as a kid?

That's not how relationships work, and it's not healthy.

All I want is for Aiden to try to consider her feelings when making drastic changes to her body, and consult with her.

For a mighty dragon, he's being very shady and insecure, and he doesn't trust her as a person at all. She made an oath(was tricked into that as well) and she resolved to stick to it, but he didn't trust her. He has got a lot to learn about relationships but he's gonna lose her before he gets her like this.

Let's not even come to the point that it's hardly been a couple of days since she learnt he was a dragon.

Aiden, you’re cute and everything and I also get that you just want to give her every good things in the world but if it affects her life, u have to get permission! especially when she already refused it once. I get why she’s so mad.

ugh im so annoyed,,,, aiden should've said everything,,,,,,,, if i were in wendy's place i wouldn't even be able to trust him anymore

Dex-chan lover
@Tensaitkuroneko It's precisely because he's so mighty that he's insecure. The dragon king has said/thought a few times that Aiden is a very disagreeable and unsocial person, yet somehow he must act like he was a smooth operator to get along with Wendy and the other humans in the magic academy. Dragons are usually depicted as loners who solve all problems with raw power and simply claim for themselves everything that gains their interest, no questions asked and morals be damned. It's only so far that Aiden should, realistically, be able to go as a decent (human) being when he can't use any of the usual dragon methods.

I fully agree with you on Aiden behaving incorrectly and that hiding things continuously from Wendy were nasty deeds, but at the end of the day Wendy still kept going along with it. A dragon is a dragon, yet somehow Wendy thought that since she got to first know Aiden as a man (although it actually was as a dog), she could expect him to act like a human man. Obviously that's not possible. Someone in her high academic position should have realised it. Just like a typical (crime victim) woman in a relationship with a violent drunkard should know that no matter how much the man, when sober, swears it was the last time, it will never be the last time.

umm.. aiden is in the wrong here. i dont like it, he always lie and deceive her. bruh at least explain or talk to her. dont just burst out saying “just do it” without her knowing anything. i would have trust issues if i were wendy.

I bet that because of him deceiving her all the time, Aiden is going to create 90% of this story's plot 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread