The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 21

I dont believe you guys are in a place to judge another group's translation. I think you should let us readers do it, after all, they are the ones who decide what they want to read and from who they would like to read from^^. Moreover, you guys missed a couple of scenes and panels in ch-19,20,21. I think it would be better to fix them before commenting on others translation.

I hope two groups translating won't make either group give up ):

I think both groups still get several thousand views so maybe attacking another groups translations isn't the nicest thing to do

i enjoy reading both translations! i know with translations it's hard to convey the exact same message as in the original, so I'm very glad to be able to read different angles in the same thing

that being said, Wendy's shopping therapy is so funny to me

Fed-Kun's army
I really hate how the ML handled things, definitely made me lose respect for him. But I think that so far, the author has made sure to emphasise that the FL is correct in being upset about it. So I have hopes that the story will be about how they address these issues instead of just ignoring and saying it's romantic or whatever.

At least that's my hope, and it's what's keeping me reading the story. Marriages aren't all just happy times and everything working out perfectly, they need to both work on their issues constantly and communicate well, and I'm all up for reading a story about a potentially perfect couple growing and dealing with their imperfect problems

I wonder if he left to go to her location 🤔...is there some drama in store?? Hmm?? Lol

Thanks for another great chapter!! ♡

@serqnqdity whoa, I think you need to check your internet connection, I think those pages you're talking about didn't load in your device 🤔

And I'm pretty sure whose translations are readable and understanding :)

Users who are viewing this thread