The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 23

A lot of people in comment section forgetting that Aiden is a dragon and that's natural for him to not have the same moral standards/world views/mindset as ones of a human. That's how it usually is in myths and these kind of stories in general
Dragons here have already been shown to "marry" trees and abandoning their hatchlings. And you expect "normal" human relationship from a dragon here.
well, while he is possessive (which is also a quite common trait for a dragon, does it not?), at least he is sincere (proved by heart connectio) and tries his best for a person he loves (Wendy herself noticed how he does everything to please her). That's already better than aggressive approach which is common in josei stories.

Don’t forget that dragons and humans also age differently with dragons outliving humans by hundreds of years. Of course he’d be anxious. Her one year is probably like a day or even shorter for him. He’s honest in his love and devotion to her and like he said, he never lied she just assumed he was a human and he didn’t correct her (still shitty imo but 🤷🏽‍♀️)

Aiden is 300 years last time he met her was when she was a child and he took nap for 20 years. So yeah from his perspective all he need is to blink for her to become grandma. Dragons are usually very slow plus he is young and didn't experience time flow between dragons and humans so he does everything quickly otherwise she dies of old age

This is what you call value clash... He won't understand a lot of the humans' values. All he knows is he loves her and wants to be with her but her time is just a mere fraction of all the time he has...

Well too late for it. I would rather she focus on what she can do anyway but yeah that anger will take time. If he promises to behave in the future i dont mind. Then again im not that emotional compared to others and i prefer to not be emotional so i would just go with it than getting angry for too long. Also i like puppy guys who cries a lot. Nice.

I honestly glad Aiden got hate now cos some chapters back it was Wendy who got hate cos she's not a doormat enough for Aiden.

again with the tears??........ughh, aiden, i love you at the same time I hate your decision not to let her know anything before

aiden really needs to work on his communication and feelings towards wendy because clearly, there's already been too many instance where he deceives her to get what he wants and has not thought about what SHE wants

he is a dragon, not human. he wouldn't understand and know how the 'normal' human feel and act. all that he knows was that he loves her. he loves her to death and couldn't bear the fact that she would die in just a blink of eyes. he's not being aggressive but he's indeed lacking in communication but his feelings for her is for sure sincere. he was wrong but he deserves another chance

i would be way weaker than she is. like, i know he's wrong and everything, and i absolutely agree with her.

but hot guy? crying in front of you? saying he loves you so much he'll die in the world without you,., and you can feel all of his feelings for you... i would jus pounce on him (●Φ ౪ Φ●) (●Φ ౪ Φ●)

I'm so mad with him cause it's already the second time he deceived her in what? less than a week? who can trust someone like that in a relationship?
Second, he decided something to do about her body/life by himself, where is her consent in there?? Doesn't matter if he loves her and don't want her to die before him, he can't make such an important decision about her by himself!!!!! And worse, it's not even as if he didn't knew she wouldn't like that, he knew and still did it anyway!!
How many more times he's gonna deceive her??
God he's so selfish!
ahhh now i feel better, i just wanted to rant

The last painel was so beautifuly drawn, but I still can't feel sorry for Aiden. Sorry.
Men tend to think their feelings are more important than our own and safaty.

Fed-Kun's army
jesus.... stop crying over this shit
a man shouldn't cry over this kind of thing especially from a race like dragons!

Users who are viewing this thread