The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 24

lkw

I cant believe it has just been 2 days hoped she would hold out for at least a week but happy she didnt accept him back without condition

@lkw I know right?!, But at the same time I understand her I had forgiven people just because they're handsome/pretty so I'm not the one to talk 😭😂😂😂

Holy shit did that just happen?!?!?

The author didnt drag out a conflict for way too long and actually resolved pretty quickly and really wholesome too?!?

This is unheard of

Also thx for the chps

I mean, I guess a sword of Damocles type of resolution makes sense, for the story but...why am I not satisfied?! 😒🤷‍♀️

And again, he keeps playing tricks on her. So, he is able to hide his true feelings from her, despite their shared heart.

@Akitaken, I suspect that this is her fetish and Aiden is using it for his own advantage. That tricky dragon...

I Love the Story so far and am liking the ML more with time, I just wish he would finally stop calling her "ms. Wendy" and instead just Wendy :/ it has such a schoolboy vibe that it's kinda uncomfortable to think they have sex etc and he calls her a Miss...

Dex-chan lover
This is so meaningless. Why is Aiden at most 1% dragon and 99% human? I started to read this manhwa because it was supposed to be about a union of a dragon and a witch, but instead this series is about nothing but a random dude and a (female) magician couple. This time I feel betrayed not by my own expectations but truly the series itself.

I guess I'll drop this. I hope the other readers will continue to enjoy the series.

@Kaarme
you clearly not familiar with korean's plot. in kdrama and manhwa they would always dragging the fluff and prologue but after we reached the middle of the story, they will drop the bomb out of nowhere. i'm confident there will be a 'battle' or something like that and Aiden would have to change into dragon forms. they might even be separated for a while bcs of it. remember, other people didn't know Aiden is a dragon yet and a lot of dragons hate Aiden. we're only on c24 lol. you're being impatient. it's too early to judge

Double-page supporter
@Akitaken Made me think of "The Returnee Noble Lady Attacks His Majesty the Dragon Emperor", the manliest character is the MC, Jill, who got returned to when she was 10

Users who are viewing this thread