The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 26

Well, Aiden is more handsome.. is that the guy you really fell in love with?? You need to check your eyes Wendy..
BTW, Why would he visit you?? Hmmm... he looks much more devil.

wow this chapter made me dislike aiden, unless there’s a reason thats revealed later or something i missed, i really dont like the arrogant attitude he gave wendy’s grandfather to? if he understands how important he was to her why couldnt he show some more respect at the least?? idk he’s always doing the most. kain is ugly too.

@sistheren
dont know if that explanation works for you but anyway:
would he be a arrogant young black dragon as described by older ones otherwise?

and he is a dragon and humans are a lower race and all that jazz...
thats a trope that exists since 1990's even tenchi muyo included a racist alien king that discriminated against earthlings only to be chastised by his earthling wife

also to aiden that gramps was pretty much just a surrogate or a proxy he arranged for until he finished his growth so tolerating that grandpa interfering because he noticed how much that "tool" means to his treasure actualy shows how much he is trying for her sake...
its not like humans can change their ways over night so why should a lizard that can live about 10-100 times as long be able to?
important thing for me is that he keeps trying and shows gradually more restraint like how he didnt just smash that barrier and went after her to ruin the meeting

which tbh is something the aiden from the dragonheart incident would have done without a second though

edit:
excuses and explanations are two different things in my book excuses are ment to forgive something and an explanation is the underlying reason for a action or reaction and this is ment to be an explanation not an excuse but this edit could very well be counted as an excuse

Why do I get the feeling that teacher tricked them both?
Also, Aiden... this relationship isn't healthy nor for you nor for Wendy. You're too two faced and obessessive and possessive over her. You should break up.

Is he going to cry every time things do not go his way? :-S
Wendy, just get rid of him, unless you like to play a mother all the time.

c'mon Aiden is not a human in the first place so don't give a high expectation for his attitude. at least he know his place and the reality that his relationship with Wendy is forced. that Wendy doesn't truly loves him yet. he was aware of that and tried to not be more possessive of her cus he knew he would only makes Wendy hates him

Well, for an "almighty" dragon, he is a sissy.
Body of a grown up man, behavior of a toddler.
He realized what he was doing just now? Even after the marriage? Bruh.

I think I am biased though... I've met men like him in a real life and they are pain in the butt to deal with.
So I have not a single droplet of sympathies towards him.

Dex-chan lover
A teacher that has never stopped teaching. Aiden can either act like an adult for once or implode. No wonder he gets along with Beers.

@Akitaken same, I must admit for a second when I saw him cry I was like “awww 😢” but then I remembered what he did and I was like “nah fuck that, he got himself to blame, put himself in that position. You reap what you sow” no sympathy.

Also I don’t like that unrequited-love dude, he gives me bad vibes

He's kinda creepy staying there with the lights off yknow unless he has like a surprise congratulations cake or smth

Users who are viewing this thread