The Nico Knights

Thx, Xristmas come early this year.
I hope you can keep going with this great story :)

When you're done translating merry(really holds a special place in my heart as my first manga) try picking up other dropped manga. Spread smiles

Group Leader
And I thought Merry was dead!

- Yakisoba, the friendly neighborhood Kill Me Baby from Manga Time Kirara scanlator.

Thanks for picking up "The Nihonmatsu Siblings and the Adventure of Wooden Valley".
Could you consider translating his autobiographical manga, "Ore no Mangamichi (Kari)" https://mangadex.org/title/19018/ore-no-mangamichi-kari ?

Thank you for all your hard work. Especially you Cho, for your sacrifice and patience. I'm sorry that typesetting is such hell, but thank you for doing it so that we can read such a good manga.

Thank you very much for continuing to translate Yumekui Merry! I'm very excited to see it's conclusion and am thankful you picked it up to finish it out.

I've been reading Yumekui Merry for years now, thank you for alowing me to se it to the very end. Thanks You. Good work.

There's gonna be an extra chapter in Volume 24 according to Ushiki's twitter, do you plan on translating that as well when scans are available?

I'd also like to say thank you for all your hard work on Yumekui Merry. I'm glad you were able to fully translate the story up until the end. If it were not for you, I'd still be counting the days DKThias was "missing."

I just now finished Yumekui Merry, thank you very much for your continuation of Dkthias's work and completing it!

I made this account just so that I could tell you how thankful I am for what you did! The work and dedication the two of you, and everyone who helped you through this journey, ended up leaving me feeling like there was a debt that had to be repaid in any sort of manner.

Thus, what I've decided is that I should come here and pour my heart out - sharing my deepest of gratitudes to all of you who helped bring this masterpiece to a close for us english speakers.

Thank you to Charly, Ash111, PlasticShark, and the Kirara general guy uploading magazine rips.

Most importantly,
Thank you to Ushiki Yoshitaka, for dreaming of Merry.
Thank you to DKThias (where ever you might be), for beginning the journey.

Finally, thank you Blue and Cho!
You two aren't just the heros in this story, you're my heros too!

Fed-Kun's army
I'd be fine with typesetting foodcourt, but it seems homie who uploaded the last chapter has PMs turned off. whoops!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread