The Nighthawk Drifts About - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter , some of the dialogue still off but its gettin better

authour say that its gonna end at chapter 6 i wonder will we get a happy end with she come clean with the husband and they both make amends with it

it looks good, but translation is way off. Somebody is translating it with a translator and doesn't fix misspellings, sometimes sentences have no logic at all. But if somebody could proof read it beforehand i think it would be great.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hmmm, this gives me an oppressing feeling, i hope it ends nicely.

But damn it, divorce. You love Nami so stop hurting your hopeless, dramatic marriage already...

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another thrilling chapter, so Nami is aware that she is just using her to not be stuck at home and feel like she has some freedom from the situation she feels stuck in or that she's cool with being used as a sexual release toil whenever her highschool love gets a cravin'?

Seriously, your and you're are different things.
And after "to" you don't conjugate the verb.
Thx for the translation, i hope you will improve :)

It's midwits time to shine!

[not jab at the translator, though she certainly deserves it ; where were you guys when the first several chapters of that nikaido kou's tanuki series were happening?]

Fed-Kun's army
This reminds me of "Run away with me" if I got the name right..
I think her husband knows that she is shaken by her mother's beliefs..
Just hope her husband is nice and cool headed enough to help her

Thank you so much for this chapter, can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

She sounded like she has been forced to married lol.
This manga seems sad. Hope it will have good ending tho

See...this is so stupid

The mom that seem to be lacking at whatsoever is going on with her daughter's or she knows it all along that's why she says such a thing to the daughter, cuz she know that her daughter's is coward when it comes to "fear being minority" or "fear of being rejected"

The husband...well he's normal and i don't wanna think about whatsoever will happen when he find out that her wife is cheating on him

The MC's friend that she had an affairs on...pls D O N O T M A K E A N Y R E C K L E S S M O V E S

Now the MC...yup ok things will happen and so she can finally overcome this whole shitty things that she unconsciously make, and i don't think she have androphobia since well y'know

Summary:
This is so dumb, and i'm still planing to keep my nose on this shit

Group Leader
For those who can't understand the translation I'm so sorry since I was just a 15 years old and first year in high school right now I'm trying my best to improve my grammar and the translation.And now someone help me she will try to proofread it and I hope things will go well

Users who are viewing this thread