The Obsessive Second Male Lead Has Gone Wild - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, having such a beautiful priest in front of you during your wedding with a bald old man (who's also planning to murder you)...yup; I can see why she kissed the priest instead XDDD But why is that kiss the reason why she "married" him XDD? Shouldn't the commander's soldiers call that sexual harassment instead X'DDD??? And gosh, that's unfair...blushing like that despite having such a cold appearance!! o(/>///</)p

a promo
damn
well whatever i'd rather read this promo than just look at its cover and wonder if i should or not
THANKS A LOT !!!!! for such an amazing promo 'i wanna read its novel
and it seems like there isnt one rn?
this is just plain torture to myself really...arghhhhhhhh

DAMN I ALWAYS TELL MYSELF NOT TO CLICK ON PROMOS... now I’m addicted and there’s no translation for the novel 😔

@keks503 I guess its because the kiss is considered as sealing the deal kind of thing at the end of the marriage.. and she sealed it with him 😛 However, I'm unsure how it can be considered a marriage without his consent in the first place 🧐

Wish this had and actual manhwa adaptation. The way the novel is written is pretty boring in the first few chapters, and script- like like most korean webnovels

It would be nice if there was a warning at the beginning of the description and/or the title of this being a promo... 😭

Users who are viewing this thread